The Excelerator Contract Maintenance Advantage
We're excited to share with you that I-State Truck Centers has joined forces with Excelerator (a service of Alliance Service Advantage a wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler Trucks North America LLC) to provide an array of full-service maintenance programs, customized to meet your individual needs.
As your local partner, we're committed to helping you control costs, with a program that strengthens your bottom line. We offer a wide range of services to help keep your trucks on the road and your business on track. In fact, you can count on us for comprehensive coverage that reaches far beyond day-to-day repairs, with full-service maintenance contracts based on proven methods for keeping your fleet on the road, using industry-standards 'best maintenance' practices. The result: a cost-effective, dependable option for your business and peace of mind for you.
The hidden costs of tracking and scheduling maintenance, handling breakdowns, and negotiating repair estimates, can have a significant impact on your bottom line, not to mention how expensive late or missed deliveries are to you and your customers. Our factory-trained technicians can provide your business with full-service maintenance solutions. Solutions that maximize your uptime with flexible scheduling provide rapid breakdown response and take the guesswork out of budgeting. Their factory training allows them to use the most current diagnostic and repair technology available. We're dedicated to providing you with top-quality, priority service every day of the week! Professional Services Included:
- Preventative Maintenance - lubrication and filtration customized and scheduled to meet your operating conditions.
- Predictive Maintenance - replacing parts and components before they fail.
- Emergency Repair - repair of equipment that fails locally or 'over-the-road,' 24/7.
- Inspection Compliance - monitoring, scheduling, and keeping your vehicles in compliance with federal and local inspections.
- Record Keeping - using special Excelerator software to record and archive the maintenance history of your vehicles.
- Tire Management - monitoring your tire wear, inflation, and providing repair or replacements as needed.
Optional Services You Can Add:
- Vehicle Washing - a schedule based on your requirements.
- Substitute Vehicles - additional peace of mind for those times when completion of repairs requires an extended time period.
- Shop Operations - outsourcing of dedicated service facilities.
Bottom line, an I-State Truck Center and Excelerator maintenance contract can improve the cash flow of your business by reducing lifetime maintenance costs and lowering your overhead'so you have more capital to reinvest, and more possibilities for profitability. Don't wait! Contact your local I-State Truck Center and obtain your quote today.
Truck Credit App Parts & Service Credit App